Returns and Exchange Policy
American Paper Optics, LLC strives to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality service and merchandise. However, we realize that you may need to return or exchange an item. We accept returns and exchanges under the following conditions:
Defective or damaged merchandise: If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for problem verification and replacements.
Products shipped by error on our part: If you believe you have received the wrong merchandise due to an error we made, contact us via email at email@example.com for problem verification and exchange.
Products shipped by error on your part: We want to make every effort to give you the information to choose the RIGHT product for your needs so don't hesitate to call our Customer Service phone number at 1-800-767-8427. Business hours are 8AM to 5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions for product information prior to ordering. If you ordered the wrong product, we will only offer an exchange at your expense. That is, you will be responsible for shipping costs in returning the item to us and then the shipping costs for shipping you the correct item. You will need to contact us via email at email@example.com for problem verification and exchange.
Products unused and undamaged may be returned within 14 days of delivery date for a refund. We will not refund the original shipping expense. If you choose to return the merchandise, you will be responsible for shipping it back to us at your expense.
Please note that having a Returns Policy such as ours is expensive for both parties (for us - credit card charges, accounting, etc. / for you - shipping and handling, lost time, etc.). The only way we can continue this policy is to keep mistreatment such as buying products "just to see", or to "try out" to a complete minimum.
- No refunds on Shipping and Handling.
- No returns without approval of our office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem and if the return or exchange is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization (RA#) number.
- All returns must be in original packaging or other secure packaging that will return the product safely to us.
- The customer is responsible for returning the shipment at his/her own cost. An exception to this is the merchandise is being returned due to an error on our part or because of damaged/defective merchandise; in this case we will refund reasonable shipping expense (ground or parcel post only).
- No return or exchange on custom printed merchandise.
Please read through the following steps carefully if you wish to return products to us. Our return/exchange instructions are:
1. The glasses or optics MUST BE UNUSED (due to health and hygiene restrictions), UNFOLDED and in NEW condition.
2. Contact us via email to notify of your return to receive a Return Authorization (RA#) number.
3. Packaging and Shipping your Return:
Enclose the original sales receipt with a stated reason for the return.
Pack your return items securely in the box they arrived in, or another box, which will return the items to us undamaged
Mark the RA# prominently on the outside of the shipping container and include it on all documentation and correspondence.
Use a traceable insured method of return shipping.
Ship packages freight prepaid. No freight collect or COD'S will be accepted.
Outside the USA ship the package back "duty prepaid". No duty shipments will be accepted.
Credit will be authorized for merchandise only. No refunds on handling and freight charges.
4. Ship or mail to:
Jan Watson, Traffic Manager
Questions about your Return:
If you have questions regarding the status of a return or exchange of merchandise, please e-mail email@example.com with your RA # for a status update.
Products returned will be checked by the Traffic Manager for completeness and damage. Refunds minus applicable re-stocking fee and shipping costs as stated in our Returns Policy above will be credited only to the applicable card within five working days.