Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery:
Shipping and handling rates are calculated by number of items and the location shipping to. Charges for shipping and handling on this site represent freight costs that will cover the maximum quantity (no more than 1,000 of any item, product or style) that can be ordered online. For larger orders (over 1,000) please call Customer Service.
Orders received before 12 noon (Central) Monday - Thursday ship within 24 hours. Orders received after 12:00 pm (Central) on Friday and orders received on Saturday and Sunday (or on holidays) will ship on the next business day. Please note that the date of shipment is not counted when counting the number of days for delivery.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS (within the 48 contiguous United States)
1) USPS (United States Postal Service) - We offer USPS Priority and Standard (parcel) Mail service. The choices for Priority mail are shown on our site as 1 day, 2 day, or 3 day service. This is not an upgrade option and is not a guaranteed timely delivery service. Delivery is based on the discretion and handling by the Postal Service. Standard (parcel) mail service is a longer delivery time. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, please choose FedEx overnight or 2 day delivery.
2) FedEx GROUND (business address) and FedEx Home Delivery (residential address) - See map below for FedEx Ground and Home Delivery estimated delivery time based on shipping from Memphis, Tennessee, 38133 to your location.
3) FEDEX Air delivery - 2 options
FedEx Priority or Standard Overnight – Choose this option if you have a deadline or time constraint for delivery. Items shipping FedEx Priority or Standard overnight should arrive by the end of next business day. Items shipped overnight on Friday will arrive on Monday (not Saturday). If the online order is placed after 12:00 noon CST on Friday or on Saturday or Sunday, we will ship on Monday.
FedEx Two Day – This is a 2 day service with FedEx and usually arrives by end of business day on the 2nd day after shipment.
Please note: You must select the FedEx service option if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS (all countries outside the United States)
1) USPS International Mail (United States Postal Service) - We now offer USPS International First Class and Priority Mail service. International Priority mail service, to most countries, is approximately 8 - 14 days service (not guaranteed for timely delivery). First Class International mail service is a much slower choice for shipping and may take up to 3 - 4 weeks or more depending upon the country. USPS international Priority or First Class service cannot be guaranteed for timely delivery. If you need a faster service that can be easily tracked, please choose FedEx priority or economy shipping.
2) FedEx International Shipping - Options are shown below.
FedEx International Priority - delivery time is an estimate only.
FedEx International Economy - (not available to all countries)
International customers should note that there could be duties and taxes charged to them upon entering their country through customs based on the country’s policies and requirements. These charges are calculated using cost of goods and cost of freight and may require pre-payment before or payment upon delivery.
Returns and Exchange Policy
American Paper Optics, LLC strives to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality service and merchandise. However, we realize that you may need to return or exchange an item. We accept returns and exchanges under the following conditions:
Defective or damaged merchandise: If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, contact us via email at email@example.com for problem verification and replacements.
Products shipped by error on our part: If you believe you have received the wrong merchandise due to an error we made, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for problem verification and exchange.
Products shipped by error on your part: We want to make every effort to give you the information to choose the RIGHT product for your needs so don't hesitate to call our Customer Service phone number at 1-800-767-8427. Business hours are 8AM to 5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday or email@example.com with questions for product information prior to ordering. If you ordered the wrong product, we will only offer an exchange at your expense. That is, you will be responsible for shipping costs in returning the item to us and then the shipping costs for shipping you the correct item. You will need to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for problem verification and exchange.
Products unused and undamaged may be returned within 14 days of delivery date for a refund. We will not refund the original shipping expense. If you choose to return the merchandise, you will be responsible for shipping it back to us at your expense.
Please note that having a Returns Policy such as ours is expensive for both parties (for us - credit card charges, accounting, etc. / for you - shipping and handling, lost time, etc.). The only way we can continue this policy is to keep mistreatment such as buying products "just to see", or to "try out" to a complete minimum.
- No refunds on Shipping and Handling.
- No returns without approval of our office. Please email email@example.com describing the problem and if the return or exchange is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization (RA#) number.
- All returns must be in original packaging or other secure packaging that will return the product safely to us.
- The customer is responsible for returning the shipment at his/her own cost. An exception to this is the merchandise is being returned due to an error on our part or because of damaged/defective merchandise; in this case we will refund reasonable shipping expense (ground or parcel post only).
- No return or exchange on custom printed merchandise.
Please read through the following steps carefully if you wish to return products to us. Our return/exchange instructions are:
1. The glasses or optics MUST BE UNUSED (due to health and hygiene restrictions), UNFOLDED and in NEW condition.
2. Contact us via email to notify of your return to receive a Return Authorization (RA#) number.
3. Packaging and Shipping your Return:
Enclose the original sales receipt with a stated reason for the return.
Pack your return items securely in the box they arrived in, or another box, which will return the items to us undamaged
Mark the RA# prominently on the outside of the shipping container and include it on all documentation and correspondence.
Use a traceable insured method of return shipping.
Ship packages freight prepaid. No freight collect or COD'S will be accepted.
Outside the USA ship the package back "duty prepaid". No duty shipments will be accepted.
Credit will be authorized for merchandise only. No refunds on handling and freight charges.
4. Ship or mail to:
Jan Watson, Traffic Manager
Questions about your Return:
If you have questions regarding the status of a return or exchange of merchandise, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your RA # for a status update.
Products returned will be checked by the Traffic Manager for completeness and damage. Refunds minus applicable re-stocking fee and shipping costs as stated in our Returns Policy above will be credited only to the applicable card within five
If you have any questions concerning shipping/delivery/exchange or for larger orders (more than 1,000 units) please contact Customer Service:
In the US: Toll-Free (800) 767-8427
Outside the U.S.: +1 901 381-1515
Fax: (901) 381-1517